Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Does Geta.SEO.Sitemaps work with CMS 7 MVC?

Vote:

I've added a Dynamic Property to my site with the following settings but I can't edit the Sitemap property anywhere:

• Type: SEOSitemaps
  • Name SEOSitemaps
  • Display in Edit Mode: true
  • Field Name: Sitemap Values

I've created a sitemap and run the Generate Sitemaps job.

Am I missing something or does SEO.Sitemaps not work with CMS 7 in MVC mode?

Jun 26, 2013 16:46
Vote:

Hey Greg,

I just checked the package from NuGet to see if it works and I can confirm it does. Added same dynamic property and I can see the edit popup.

When you edit a page not using the on page edit mode, you will find a Tools dropdown just on the bottom of area with grey background. There you will find and option to edit dynamic properties.

Screenshoot

Kris

Jun 30, 2013 17:10
Vote:

Hi

There are some known bugs that I'll look into the next few days. I'll post a reply here when they are fixed and a new production ready version is up on NuGet.

Frederik

Jun 30, 2013 19:08
Vote:

Hi again

Updated the code and package now. Version 1.1 of Geta.SEO.Sitemaps should be published soon on nuget.episerver.com. Tested it on an EPiServer 7 site MVC and verified it worked fine there. Let me know how it goes. Any issues, please log them here: https://github.com/Geta/SEO.Sitemaps/issues.

Frederik

Jul 01, 2013 10:44
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.