Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Required properties hides "done"-button at page creation.

Vote:

I've tried this in Chrome, IE and Firefox.

This occurs at the "Enter the required information below" stage at page creation. When a page is created that has enough required properties to fill the screen, the done-button at the bottom of the page is pushed down so you can't press it.

Obviously, if you change the browser zoom, the button appears and all is well.
Also, it can be avoided by specifying less properties as "required". =)
But these solutions aren't optimal at all.

/David

Apr 08, 2013 14:43
Vote:

Hi

This is, of course, a bug. It's registered in our system as #90574: Not see all properties in Enter required information screen.

I don't have any good workaround for you, other than trying to reduce the number of required properties. But I'll make sure that the bug gets some attention.

Regards

Per Gunsarfs
EPiServer Development Team

Apr 09, 2013 10:15
Vote:

I did some more research into this, and the a fix for the bug is included in the EPiServer CMS 7.1 update.

Regards

Per Gunsarfs
EPiServer Development Team

Apr 10, 2013 9:21
Vote:

Thank you, Per!

/ David

May 15, 2013 14:53
Vote:

Hi Per

the link is not working, can you please update it?

May 16, 2013 7:14
Vote:

The link is http://world.episerver.com/Articles/Items/EPiServer-71-CMS-available-in-Add-on-Store/.

The 7.1 update is available for one-click installation in the Add-On store in your site :-)

May 16, 2013 8:44
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.