Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Form Editing Checkbox Publish in Chrome and Firefox hiding site when in inline edit mode

Vote:

When editing page properties of bool type.

The form editor does not know the status when it is changed and then does not show the Publish button, you have to manually change another property to force it to appear. - This only happens in the Chrome browser.

Another issue is the site shows in Firefox for a split second and then disappears; it appears shortly during a refresh but you cannot inline edit and can only get to the page properties via form editing.

Any help with these?

Apr 18, 2013 16:27
Vote:

Have you tried clicking the checkbox and then clicking away from it to get the lostfocus/blur event to fire in epi?  I'm testing this in chrome and using 7.1 w/ patch 1/2 applied and it appears to be working as intended.  I would check for any script errors in your console to determine if there's anything that could be the cause there.  Or possibly this was a bug in 7 and was fixed with the patches and 7.1?

As for the second issue i'm not entirely sure what's going on there - may need more information.  Are you saying the inline edit bounding boxes appear on the page then shortly after, dissapear?

Apr 18, 2013 18:58
Vote:

Thanks - I am currently on 7 with patch 2 applied.  I will upgrade to 7.1 and give that a go at the end of project being developed.

The Firefox issue shows the page with inline edit controls for a split second and then disappears, view mode is ok.

Apr 23, 2013 13:11
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.