Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Property's tab in a strong typed page typed auto change to "Content"

Vote:

Hi folks,

I have an issue with the property's tab in CMS 7, as the title, all the properties will belong to tab "Content" after build. We did a quick work-around by deleting all the entries in the tblPropetyDefination, but if someone rebuild the project they will go to "Content' tab again. It sounds like bug #91301: Property's tab in a strong typed page typed auto change to "Content" after adding any page provider, however we  are on the latest version at the moment. Really don't know how to solve this issue, please help...

Thank you very much,

Hai

Mar 12, 2013 15:23
Vote:

We did a quick work-around by deleting all the entries in the tblPropertyDefinitionGroup, the tab  shows correctly however, if we rebuild the project it become messy again. Do you guys know how to fix this issue.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Hai

Mar 15, 2013 3:11
Vote:

Hi!

I´m having exactly the same problem. My project is running CMS 7.1.2 and Patch4.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

Feb 13, 2014 15:13
Vote:

Hi

Has anyone found a solution, because for CMS version 7.5 this issue is still relevant? And it does not happen after the rebuild - I can't catch when and why. Revert page types and properties to default fixes it but this is not an elegant solution.

Thanks.

Edited, May 28, 2014 11:12
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.