Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Popup dialog is only 320px wide?

Vote:

Problem: http://i.imgur.com/JIasUiu.png

EPiServer seems to think that 320px is more than enough when opening popup dialogs. How we can fix this?

Feb 13, 2013 8:39
Vote:

For some reason when the App_browsers folder is not included this will happen. Not sure if it's a bug or expected behavor.

Feb 13, 2013 14:43
Vote:

Nice find!

This happens since we're using a control adapter for the head control to filter css files included by the asp.net theming support. When this adapter (set up in AdapterMappings.browser) isn't used you'll get a bunch of additional css files included in the old ui, which leads to the page getting "size less".

The culprit is most likely this class in one of the css files

form {
    overflow: hidden !important;
}

Feb 13, 2013 15:42
Vote:

I am still not able to fix this problem. I checked the App_Browsers folder. The folder exists with two files AdapterMappings.browser and IE6.browser. Also I tried removing and re copying them. Spent lot of time to fix this. Any other guess what could be the problem?

Jan 29, 2014 10:28
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.