Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem with remapping DDS

Vote:

Hi,

I have a Comment class where i changed both a property name and type and now i get this error when calling GetStore:

[StoreInconsistencyException: The Type 'EPiServer7RnD.Business.PageComment' needs to be remapped in the Dynamic Data Store, see the Errors collection for more information.
Remapping can be done by applying the EPiServer.Data.Dynamic.EPiServerDataStoreAttribute attribute to the type,
setting its AutomaticallyRemapStore property to true and ensuring the <episerver.dataStore><dataStore> autoRemapStores attribute in web.config is set to true (or is not defined).
Alternatively call the Upgrade-EPiRemapDDSTypes cmdlet from Powershell.]

I have tryed this but still the same error:

[EPiServerDataStore(AutomaticallyCreateStore = true)]
    public class PageComment : IDynamicData
    {
        public Identity Id { get; set; }
        public DateTime Time { get; set; }

[EPiServerDataPropertyRename(OldName = "PageID")] This used to be an int called PageID
        public ContentReference PageRef { get; set; }

public string UserName { get; set; }
        public string Text { get; set; }

Dec 03, 2013 13:14
Vote:

Have you tried the AutomaticallyRemapStore=true.  That should do the trick for you.

Dec 03, 2013 18:04
Vote:

We have a known issue when removing types, where a DDS store earlier had a property of the removed type. Renaming of a type might give the same problem. Bug number 108992.

Dec 04, 2013 13:53
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.