Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Access rights dialog in half

Vote:

hi 

i am on an fully updated version of Episerver 7.1 and my access right dialog is cut in half, (see image) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1h4qaq5864sfrh/accessrights.PNG

the html looks like this (only showing the relevant part) :

<div class="epi-legacyDialog epi-focused dijitDialog dijitDialogHover dijitHover" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="uniqName_9_0_title" title="" id="uniqName_9_0" widgetid="uniqName_9_0" style="position: absolute; opacity: 1; left: 799px; top: 57px; z-index: 950;">
  <div data-dojo-attach-point="contentContainerNode" class="epi-dialogPaneContent">
    <div data-dojo-attach-point="containerNode" class="dijitDialogPaneContentArea epi-firstVisible epi-dialog-fullWidth dijitDialogSingleChild" style="">
      <div style="position: relative; width: 320px; height: 419.6px;" tabindex="0" class="dijitLayoutContainer dijitContainer" id="uniqName_34_0" widgetid="uniqName_34_0">
        <iframe data-dojo-attach-point="containerIframe" tabindex="-1" frameborder="0" style="border: none; width: 320px; height: 420px;" src="/EPiServer/CMS/Edit/EditSecurity.aspx?moduleArea=LegacyCMS&amp;id=36_212&amp;IsInLegacyWrapper=true"></iframe>

the problem are the inline styles with width and height in dijitContainer and iframe

does anybody have an sollution, or should i just wait for 7.5 and hope it will fix it?

Nov 15, 2013 9:48
Vote:

Hi, 

did you find solution for this? I am having exactly same problem with one site.

Edit: My issue was with a AppBrowsers folder. See this http://world.episerver.com/Modules/Forum/Pages/Thread.aspx?id=71869

Edited, Feb 06, 2014 11:28
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.