Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Custom user control in Tools - Language Settings

Vote:

Hello Community!

I need create custom language settings for my site (or may be page). In the picture possible see an example of what I mean. http://s24.postimg.org/6el5mnxmt/custom_language_settings.png 

If someone is doing such a task tell me how to do this. 

Thanks in advance.

Oct 22, 2013 13:28
Vote:

Hi!

I think you will find it hard to add stuff at that location. There is no Plug-in available so any solution would be a hack that is hard to maintain when you upgrade to a new version of EPiServer.

I recommend that you look for another approach maybe using Dynamic Properties (i e globally defined properties available on all page types where the value is inheretied).

You have many better locations to extend the user inteface. Eeasiest is probably a GuiPlugin in the admin tool menu or admin config menu.

Oct 24, 2013 15:34
Vote:

Thank you very much for your response. And also thank you for the proposed solution, which I certainly will use.

Oct 25, 2013 15:29
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.