Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Personalize ContentArea, blocks and pages.

Vote:

Does anyone know the answer of these two questions?

Is it possible to personalize which blocks and pages to render in a ContentArea with Visitorgroups?

Is it possible to personilize the content in an editor in a Block? Is that content also personalized if it is rendered in a ContentArea?

/Erik

Jan 30, 2013 10:49
Vote:

Personalization of blocks is part of the Sparrowhawk user interface add-on update that will be available Q1 this year. You can already personalize content in an XHTMLString property that's used inside a content area.

Jan 30, 2013 11:40
Vote:

Thanks for your quick respons. Do you have some description of how it will work i Sparrowhawk?

Will it be possible to personalize the items of a single ContentArea property? I'm thinking of a solution where the editor adds visitor groups to  the ContentArea and then drop different blocks in them.
Or are you working on some other way of personalizing blocks?

Jan 30, 2013 13:15
Vote:

You will have the option to personalize each item in a content area. You will also have the existing support of personalizing content inside an xhtmlstring property inside referenced block/page. We will release another beta of the add-on, probably this week, with release notes containing more information.

Jan 30, 2013 13:24
Vote:

Thanks a lot!

Jan 30, 2013 13:26
Vote:

Yes, I saw that post yesterday. Thanks.

Jan 31, 2013 8:17
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.