ReactJS error after installing Content Manager

Vote:
 

Hi all,

I've recently installed the EPiServer.Labs.ContentManager NuGet package against our EPiServer solution. However, when I view the Content Manager page I am receiving the following JS errors:

Here is the line causing the error:

useEffect(() => {
onReload();
communicator.onSetContentLanguage(defaultLanguage.name); <------------------ Breaking here, defaultLanguage is undefined.
}, []);

I had a look at the CMS settings and seems there should be a default language:

I am wondering if anyone has any ideas how I would go about fixing this?

Note: EPiServer version installed is 11.15.1

Globalization setting in web.config is:

<globalization culture="en-AU" uiCulture="en-GB" requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" resourceProviderFactoryType="EPiServer.Framework.Localization.LocalizationServiceResourceProviderFactory, EPiServer.Framework.AspNet" />
#225960
Edited, Aug 03, 2020 0:25
Vote:
 

Downgraded from 0.2.0 to 0.1.3 and the previous error has disappeared.

However, I am now receiving a new error which seems to be related - I am able to get onto the home screen of the Content Manager, but when I click on the Root tab I receive the following:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'country' of undefined
at ro (language-selector.tsx:37)
at Dn (react-dom.production.min.js:154)
at pN (react-dom.production.min.js:259)
at fL (react-dom.production.min.js:230)
at wL (react-dom.production.min.js:229)
at sL (react-dom.production.min.js:223)
at aL (react-dom.production.min.js:214)
at uo (react-dom.production.min.js:279)
at react-dom.production.min.js:282
at lL (react-dom.production.min.js:224)
language-selector.tsx
line 33:

  return (
<ReactFlagsSelect
countries={countries}
customLabels={customLabels}
defaultCountry={defaultLanguage.country} <------ error is here
onSelect={onSelect}
/>
);

Hope that helps and someone can point me in the right direction :)

Cheers.

#226047
Aug 02, 2020 23:44
Vote:
 

After further investigation - I realised that the culture set in the web.config had to match the languages I had enabled. 

Therefore, my globalization tag was updated to:

<globalization culture="en-AU" uiCulture="en-GB" requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" resourceProviderFactoryType="EPiServer.Framework.Localization.LocalizationServiceResourceProviderFactory, EPiServer.Framework.AspNet" />
#226048
Aug 03, 2020 1:30
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.