Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Content Delivery Api Search returns only Commerce Items

Vote:

In our Find Index we have regular content items and commerce items. Maybe I am mistaken, but 'api/episerver/v2.0/search/content/' should return all content items available in the index, right? But only the commerce items are returned. This is also the case in the UI, when I go to Configure and type something to preview the boosting effect I only get commerce items.

Nov 06, 2020 11:52
Vote:

I will ask QA team to look into this. Thanks for bringing this into our attention

Nov 09, 2020 10:44
Vote:

By default this endpoint 'api/episerver/v2.0/search/content/' return max 100 records, not all. Commerce catalog has more than 100 records, that why you can see only Commerce content.

You can use endpoint {{url}}/api/episerver/v2.0/search/content?query=Start >> the Start page will be return. Or remove almost Commerce content, you will see the CMS content when run endpoint. 

Edited, Nov 10, 2020 9:07
Vote:

If I filter on a specific contenttype though, like a blog page, they aren't returned. And as I said, in the Find UI only commerce content is returned. And we have on the dev environment only 29 products, so the other items should be there methinks

Edited, Nov 10, 2020 9:48
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.