Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

A/B Test Blocked script execution

Vote:

Hi,

This question have been asked before in the forums but I had not seen any solution on it.

When doing an AB-test I got this error in the console.

"rasterizeHTML.js:13 Blocked script execution in 'https://xxx.xx.xx/episerver/Cms/' because the document's frame is sandboxed and the 'allow-scripts' permission is not set."

I could get rid of the error by modify and adding allow-scripts in the file rasterizHTML.js in the file EPiServer.Marketing.Testing.zip.

This seem not to be good and permanent solution. In next upgrade this change is going to be overwritten.

We use version 2.4.0 of EPiServer.Marketing.Testing

Is this a bug and/or which solution is correct for this error?

BR P-O

Aug 15, 2018 14:57
Vote:

Hi P-O

The current version of the A/B test tool doesn't use rasterizeHTML.js any more, it uses a headless browser to generate the previews instead.

So this issue should go away if you upgrade to the latest version of EPiServer.Marketing.Testing

David

Edited, Aug 16, 2018 15:13
Vote:

Hi,

Is it changed in 2.5.3 of EpiServer Marketing that was released a few days ago, or is it in a future release?

BR P-O

Aug 16, 2018 16:08
Vote:

Hi its in the current released version. Let me know if it works.

Aug 16, 2018 16:30
Vote:

Hi, thanks for the information. 

For the moment we use CMS 10.* and Commerce 11.*

We have to upgrade to use the latest EpiServer Marketing. It's not planned in the near future.

But it is further an argument to upgrade. I will push for that.

I think we leave it as it is for the moment and hope it will be solved when we upgrading the site.

BR P-O

Aug 17, 2018 7:06
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.