Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Edit mode slow

Vote:

Hi!

Some of our customers are experiencing slowness in edit mode. They have the same problems with different computers in different locations, even in our network. Me and my colleague don't experience this problem. 

I have gone through a bunch of tips I have found that could cause this, but I can't seem to find any bottlenecks.

• I have checked the code for performance killers, and can't find any
  • debug level is set to error
  • browser caching is enabled
  • i have upgraded to the latest version of epi

The only thing I can think of, is that there is a lot of images, and a lot of articles under one node - not hierarchically organized. There are maybe 600 articles under one node and the same amount of images in the asset pane. Could this be an issue?

Any other tips?

May 30, 2017 14:03
Vote:

Can you do some measurements? For example using F12 and Network tab in the browsers where it's slow or asking them to capture traffic.

Will give you some leads if it's script execution time or something that's slow from the backend.

May 30, 2017 16:38
Vote:

Turns out this is probably because their disks are full...

Jun 30, 2017 10:21
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.