Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Installation NuGet package EPiServer.Commerce - InitializationModule

Vote:

Hello,

during the installation of this package the following code is triggered:

# Modify initialization module namespace
    $infrastructureSourcePath = Join-Path $toolsPath ".\Infrastructure"
	$infrastructurePath = Join-Path $sitePath "\Infrastructure"
	if (-Not (Test-Path $infrastructurePath))
	{
		Copy-Item $infrastructureSourcePath $infrastructurePath -Recurse
		Add-ProjectItems $project $infrastructurePath
	}
	$initializationModulePath = Join-Path $sitePath "\Infrastructure\InitializationModule.cs"
	Set-NameSpace $initializationModulePath $project.Properties.Item("DefaultNamespace").Value.ToString();

When there is already an Infrastructure folder is created, the installation fails, and potentially the user can be quite busy finding the reason why the project fails.

regards,

bob

Apr 13, 2017 14:03
Vote:

Hi,

We will look into this. Thank you for bringing this into our attention.

Regards,

/Q

Apr 19, 2017 10:29
Vote:

The bug was fixed and will be released in upcoming release (probably Commerce 10.6.0)

Regards,

/Q

Apr 24, 2017 8:56
Vote:

A bit late, but thanks! :)

Makes my updates a lot quicker. Reverting my configsource approach before a I start with updates is time consuming.

Can you also take look ath this one? http://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/Problems-and-bugs/Thread-Container/2017/6/installation-nuget-package-episerver.commerce.core/?pageIndex=1#reply

thanks!

Sep 17, 2017 14:36
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.