Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Insert/Edit image dialog missing properties when editing image in Tinymce (CMS 9.x)?

Vote:

Hello,

when I add a new image to tinymce property using the insert/edit image -button, I can see more properties in the Appearance -tab (image alignment, dimensions, vertical space etc) but when I edit the image afterwards (using the same button), these properties are missing? Properties are naturally missing if the image has been drag&dropped from Media folder.

Is this a bug or by design, changed functionality in the CMS (propably not...)?

BR, Esa

Nov 23, 2016 7:16
Vote:

Hi Esa, the bug is actually that you do see some of the properties when first adding the image because they are not supported (assuming you are on a HTML5 site). Properties not supported on HTML5 shouldn't be displayed in the dialog box. The issue has been reported as bug CMS-5336.

Nov 23, 2016 7:56
Vote:

Hi Asa,

thanks for the quick reply. I assumed that the dialog would still exist as it seems to create inline css to IMG tag (might help in some scenerios). Of course predefined css classes for images should be used in most cases...

BR, Esa

Nov 23, 2016 8:35
Vote:

Hi again Esa, the dialog box should look like it does when you select an already inserted image, so you should still have the Style field where you can insert inline styles. 

Nov 23, 2016 9:49
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.