Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Add-On "Social Reach"

Vote:

I have installed "Social Reach" on a customer's project which is basert on CMS6 R2 (version: 6.1.379.0), and runs on .Net Framework 4.0. But I get HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found, when I click on "Settings", "Outreach" and "Overview"

Requested URL:
http:/.../modules/EPiServer.Social/Settings

Physical Path: C:\...\modules\EPiServer.Social\Settings

Error Code: 0x80070002

Module: IIS Web Core

Notification: MapRequestHandler

The project runs on .Net Framework 4.0. I have installed the same on an example project CMS6 R2 and it runs well. I have compared the web config files with each other. It seems that they haven't any significant difference, but I don't know what is wrong at the customer's project?

I appreciate any pointer.

Apr 26, 2012 13:56
Vote:

Does the folder /modules/EPiServer.Social/ exist in your website directory?

Does the path /modules/EPiServer.Social/Views/Stats/Index.aspx exist?

Is it only the Overview tab that returns an error, or do the Outreach and Settings tabs fail too?

Apr 30, 2012 11:10
Vote:

I have got the same problem, did you find a solution for it?

Does the folder /module,s/EPiServer.Social/ exist in your website directory?

Yes.

Does the path /modules/EPiServer.Social/Views/Stats/Index.aspx exist?

Yes.

Is it only the Overview tab that returns an error, or do the Outreach and Settings tabs fail too?

All three fails.

Jun 19, 2012 16:39
Vote:

The problem disappear I you change to IIS Express or IIS 7 instead of using Cassini.

Jun 25, 2012 9:22
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.