Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Create new page in wrong language branch Master instead of current language

Vote:

Hello there,

I have a multilanguage site with en as the Master and one of the language version in Deutsch (Deutschlanld) de-DE. I can create children pages from all of the pages except one. When I try to create a new page from this particular page, the page is created in the Master language en instead of the de-De.

The particular page exists in various languages so I can't just delete it and create a new one. I have tried to delete de-DE version and created it again but it doesn't seem to resolve the problem.

Does anyone have any idea where this comes from?

Thanks,

Victor

Feb 05, 2010 17:03
Vote:

Have you checked the language settings for the page? Maybe there are some clues to be found there.

Feb 16, 2010 18:21
Vote:

Yes, if you check your language settings in edit mode, under the available language section, make sure both languages are available there.

Feb 16, 2010 22:41
Vote:

Check the language setting of the parent page under which you creating the page. Enable the language for parent page in which you creating the page.

Rohit

Aug 24, 2010 13:06
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.