Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Dynamic Content and "Invalid access to memory location"

Vote:

Hi,

I'm using EPiServer 5 R2, and have made a few Dynamic Content to use on our site. Everything works fine when when I create a Dynamic Content and it displays correctly when I put it on a page. The problem is that when I try to edit a Dynamic Content, the popup window is just blank, and I get a JavaScript error: "Invalid access to memory location".

This error occurs not only for my custom Dynamic Content, it also occurs for the built-in Dynamic Content in EPiServer. But it turns out that it's only on my local machine we have the problem, this error does not occur on the test server or on the machine of the other developer on the team, and here the edit window for the Dynamic Content is displayed correctly. I therefore believe that the problem must have something to with the settings or configurations on my machine. Is there anyone that has had the same problem? (I have tested it both in IE7 and IE8)

May 07, 2009 9:21
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.