Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

IsValue method call not working

Vote:

Hi there, I am having trouble installing an EPiServer version 4.51 site. I have gone through the installation wizard, installed 4.51, downloaded our source code for the site (from our source repository), upgraded to the hotfix 4 of EPiServer 4.15, and then I get this when loading up the first page, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Line 42: { Line 43: // set the related links Line 44: if( IsValue("RelatedLinks") ) Line 45: { Line 46: mainXmlLinkBlock.XmlDataSource = (string)CurrentPage["RelatedLinks"]; Stack Trace: [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] EPiServer.UserControlBase.IsValue(String propertyName) +14 It seems to be going into the IsValue call, and then something inside it is blowing up. I have applied the hotfix to take it up to version 4.51.4.145. This is the correct version according to our web.config file. This is the first instance of IsValue loaded on the site, and if I comment this one out, then the next one blow up and so on.
Jul 31, 2007 2:40
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.