Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Language XML and XSD?

Vote:

Does it exist any XSD for the language XML files? If so is this XSD available? If it does not exist, is it possible that anyone will create it in the (very near) future? The reason for wanting the XSD is that it is not possible to use this XML directly with the following code: dataSet1.ReadXml("c:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\lang\\languageEN.xml"); This code creates the following exception: Cannot add a column named 'heading': a nested table with the same name already belongs to this DataTable. The same error will be generated by using MS tool XSD.exe also. This is rather expected due to the structure of this file with several likewise named "tables" ('heading' is at least used twice), and the inference of this XML will not create nested tables as supposed. Im not sure if there are other solutions than using the XSD to circumvent this problem, but another solution is of course to traverse the XML "by hand" and generating the datatables etc. on my own, but that will only copy the inference and making it possible for me to rename/alias the tablenames as they appear, and as such I do not think this is a good solution, and it will of course be a lot more work, than the above one liner ;-)
Apr 16, 2007 13:00
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.