Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

"Page Not Found" in View mode - but edit fields with text showing in Edit mode

Vote:

Hi! I get following message when I'm trying to view any site in my EPiServer 4.51 solution: ---------------------------------------- Exception Details: EPiServer.Core.PageNotFoundException: Page 5115 was not found Source Error: Line 52: if (IsValue("ExternalNavigationWarning") == true && CurrentPage.Property["ExternalNavigationWarning"] != null && bool.Parse(CurrentPage.Property["ExternalNavigationWarning"].Value.ToString()) == true) (*) On some pages I get: The resource cannot be found. Requested Url: /templates/Notice.aspx ---------------------------------------- I've checked paths inside web.config and they seem to be correct. I've checked Build links under System configuration as well, root is correctly specified there. I figure that there are propably couple of other possible reasons for this weird behavior. Could you please supply me with them? :)
Dec 07, 2006 9:54
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.