Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Page not showing up in Edit's View mode

Vote:

I've run up against a problem with a page I've been developing. When I go into Edit mode, it will not show up under the view tab. I get a blank screen. Clicking on the page name produces the status message "Waiting for http://localhost/ ..." but never seems to get a response from the server. I should mention that I noticed this while adding some properties and then going out to edit them. The page used to show up fine. When I noticed that it wasn't displaying, I went back and removed all the stuff I'd done previously and restored it to the point where it used to show up.. it still wouldn't. If I go and view the page normally in the browser, everything comes up and it looks great. Any ideas? FYI - I have a couple of flash apps running on the page, though I'm not sure they'd make a difference. The page showed up fine for the longest time with them in there and then it just stopped. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm pretty sure the client isn't going to be very happy if they can't review the page while in edit mode. Thanks! Jordy
Nov 29, 2006 19:21
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.