Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

PageShortcutLink' is null or not an object

Vote:

I get the following error when trying to insert a link from one episerver page to another in the editor: An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 57 Char: 5 Error: 'all._ctl0:EditForm:PageShortcutLink:PageShortcutLink' is null or not an object Code: 0 URL: http://localhost/edit/PageBrowser.aspx?id=&info=_ctl0:EditForm:PageShortcutLink:PageShortcutLinkPageReferenceInfoBox&value=_ctl0:EditForm:PageShortcutLink:PageShortcutLink Does anyone have an idea what may cause this error? It seems to mee that there might be something wrong with one of the javascript files in the util- folder, og maybe a corrupted file somewhere else, but I have not been able to locate the source of the problem...
Aug 23, 2005 10:39
Vote:

Appearently this error was caused by corrupted files in either the "/util" folder og the "/edit" folder in this case. At least things seem to be working fine after i replaced the files in these folders with new files from a clean EPiServer installation.
Aug 24, 2005 11:47
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.