Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Sitemap/index page error

Vote:

Hi I have an issue with our sitemap, its not displayed correctly in firefox/opera etc (it only looks fine in IE). From what i can see of the HTML genrated code it inserts alot of extra tables, one extra per item, compared to the HTML of the sitemap of episerver.com. We are running EPiServer 4.41, is there a bug/feature in the sitemap controller? " numberoflevels="<%#CurrentPage["IndexLevel"]%>" numberofcolumns="<%#CurrentPage["IndexColumns"]%>" rendering="Tree1" topcssclass="sitemapheader" cssclass="sitemap" width="100%">
Apr 27, 2005 9:37
Vote:

Sorry I don't have the answer but an add-on to this issue. We have an issue with the sitemap control also where when you set the rendering type to list the html generated is not correct. The indenting of the secondary and tertiary lists are not correct. This of course displays fine in IE as it doesn't care but in browsers that display html correctly (like Firefox) the secondary and tertiary lists don't appear indented and you have to apply a style to the list to get it to display correctly.
Apr 27, 2005 22:36
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.