Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Förhandsgranskning i edit läge visas i trädstrukturen

Vote:

Jag har stött på ett underligt fel. När jag går in i edit läge och kilckar på någon sida i trädstrukturen laddas sidan i samma frame, alltså på vänster sida. Detta gör att jag varken kan navigera eller editera innehåll i sidan. Felet uppstår endast i edit läge Admin fungerar som det ska. Någon som har haft samma problem/har en lösning?
Apr 14, 2005 13:53
Vote:

Kör ni i lastbalanserad miljö? Där har vi haft liknande knas.
Apr 15, 2005 10:24
Vote:

Nope, lokal utvecklingsmiljö
Apr 15, 2005 12:54
Vote:

Glömde...EPS version 4.40
Apr 15, 2005 12:55
Vote:

We have encountered a similar type of error. Check the following: - Hit Ctrl+F5 to ensure that you are running the correct Javacripts for this version of EPiServer (typical error on developer machines) - If you or other developers in your team have created any plugins (properties / edit), ensure that you have these on your site. If there is a propertydefinitionplugin on one of the pages in the tree structure that you don't have on your machine, this may result in this type of error) Frank :)
Apr 15, 2005 14:36
Vote:

Wierd, but it worked! :) The thing was that the problem only occured in one of many websites on the same machine, and it didn't helk restarting IIS. But now it works, thanks! :P
Apr 15, 2005 15:55
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.