Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Strange Subscriptions problem after upgrade

Vote:

After upgrading from 3.5 to 4.30 EPiServer wont send out any subscription emails. Is there something in the config I have missed? I downloaded and ran the Subscriptions.aspx to see if there was anything it might say but it says: No subscription roots found. I turned off the old subscription service and the new service runs when it should. In the log however i get the following: 0 subscription templates where found. 0 subscription mail were sent I suspect my problem is the subscription templates but I'm also checking here in case there is a known problem after upgrading that i havent found on the website. /John
Jan 24, 2005 14:11
Vote:

problem solved
Jan 24, 2005 17:19
Vote:

The problem was the variable name used in EPiServer 3.5 for pointing out the root of subscriptions was not the same as for EPiServer 4... Im not sure if this was a design change that was never documented or the guy who did the site before me got it wrong? property EPSUBSCRIBE-ROOT EPiServer 4 property SubscribeFrom EPiServer 3 /John
Feb 03, 2005 10:31
Vote:

I've got the same problem, but i can't find SubscribeFrom or EPSUBSCRIBE-ROOT anywhere. Where are these variables /Patrik
Apr 21, 2005 14:21
Vote:

Did you try adding it to a page as a property type Vald/ej Vald (cheked/unchecked)?
May 24, 2005 10:24
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.