Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

FindPagesWithCriteria and multilanguage

Vote:

Hi, I try to use FindPagesWithCriteria with a StringCondition = EPiServer.Filters.StringCompareMethod.Contained to find properties containing a specific string. I search in a long string field that is defined in language EN and NO. When the PropertyCriteria's name property is set to "MyProperty___NO" i get results, when it's set to "MyProperty", i get none. I have tried to add epslanguage=NO to the querystring to force the language to be set, but still i get no results. Is this a(nother) bug related to multilanguage or have i misunderstood something?
Jan 14, 2005 8:31
Vote:

Hello! As the multi language functions are not integrated in the database layer functions that work direct against it will not take into multi language in consideration. This means that you have to handle this yourself when you are using FindControlsWithCriteria or PropertySearch. This behaviour is "By Design".
Jan 21, 2005 12:05
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.