Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Login button disabled for no reason

Vote:

Occationally it happens that the login-button is "malfunctioning" when entering edit/admin modus for the first time in a session. This happens from now to then vhen I am logging on in EPiServer 4.31. The problem solves itselves every time after (quite) some time, but why this happens and what makes this annoying problem go away, is so far a mystery to me. (IISreset/reboot have no effect). I hava also experienced that the "Save" button in admin mode has been disabled somehow. This might have the same cause? The only thing that helped in that regard was to actually overwrite the entire admin-folder and reset the IIS. Any thoughts?
Dec 07, 2004 9:09
Vote:

Is the site running with Integrated Windows Authentication? IIS does not always ask if you want to apply settings to all subfolders, which can have the effect that the user is browsing some pages as an authenticated user, and sometimes as the anonymous user.
Dec 12, 2004 13:44
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.