Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Multilanguage sort order

Vote:

Hi, We're having a slight sorting issue with EpiServer. The thing is, we are sorting some stuff in a multi-language context. When the language is SV, it looks like this: - Alingsås - Bengtsfors - Stockholm - Åre (standard swedish sort order) When the language is EN, it looks like this: - Alingsås - Åre - Bengtsfors - Stockholm Well, it seems logical because it's sorted with some english sort order (Å = A, Ö = O, Å = A und zu weiter). But, our client would like the sort order to remain scandinavian style even if the language is english. Is there a way to accomplish this? Filter? This is a snippet of code that loops and builds up the list: foreach (PageData d in new PageList().GetChildren(CurrentPage.PageLink))
Oct 04, 2004 21:57
Vote:

Is there any solution to this? I have a similar sorting issue but cant find any good code for PageDataCollection.Sort ! Im trying to list pages according to their sort order as you see them in edit mode but when I use: PageDataCollection oPages = Global.EPDataFactory(Configuration.StartPage); I get them in alphabetical order! /John
Oct 21, 2004 14:19
Vote:

Try this: using EPiServer.Filters; ... FilterSort sorter = new FilterSort(FilterSortOrder.PublishedDescending); // This will sort an existing collection of pages sorter.Sort(oPages);
Oct 21, 2004 14:45
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.