Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

restrict single Warehouse selection for a Market

Vote:

Hello

I have a requirement where I need to restrict user to select single warehouse for same market (in all the products/variations he/she creates), But if user changes the Market then he/she can select same or other Warehouse for first time, but after that same validation for that market also. how to achieve this?

I researched a bit and thought of Overriding Save Method in Mediachase.Commerce.InventoryService.InventoryServiceProvider to restrict single Warehouse selection for one Market accross all Variations (Product). As currently multiple stores can be assigned to same Variation with different Stock quantity in Commerce Admin panel.

I tried to override save method of Mediachase.Commerce.InventoryService.InventoryServiceProvider but could not achieve as there is no example for same & this class has some restrictions also.

Jan 23, 2020 7:40
Vote:

You can intercept IInventoryService instead of trying to override InventoryServiceProvider. InventoryServiceProvider  is an implementation detail and should not be depended on 

Jan 28, 2020 9:32
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.