Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver commerce catalog not loading in Url property

Vote:

Hey all, I am having an issue where the catalog is greyed out and wont load when trying to add catalog content to a EPiServer.Url property. However we can see the full catalog in the cms and that loads just fine:

Does anyone know the reason as to why the commerce catalog would hang here but not on the episerver panel?

Sep 19, 2019 21:08
Vote:

How is your Url property defined? 

Sep 19, 2019 21:57
Vote:

Hey Quan,

It is defined like this:

I was asking around with people I work with and apparently there are descriptors that may be able to help with this?

Sep 19, 2019 22:14
Vote:

I was also looking at this article here: https://world.episerver.com/documentation/Items/Developers-Guide/Episerver-CMS/9/Content/Selecting-content/ 

That article makes it seem like I would be able to create a descriptor for the catalog.

I am curious to know why the drag and drop works pulling from the commerce catalog but it fails to load the catalog inside the Url property for this block.

Sep 19, 2019 22:23
Vote:

works for me.

note that this is only showing route-able contents (And with a view). so if you expand your catalog and categories it should work. if it does not then probably check browser console for any error

Sep 19, 2019 22:29
Vote:

Checked in chrome tools, wasnt getting any errors to show up it just hangs like its trying to load the catalog but never does, even weirder still is that I can search just fine and products come up, but they need the ability to select parent nodes which don't show up in that search. 

Sep 19, 2019 22:46
Vote:

Can you try this: onen network tab in browser and in your url select model window, try to expand the catalog and see in network tab, the request hit is getting 200 or something else for status code?

Oct 14, 2019 8:46
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.