Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

"There is no rate configured for the shipping method WeightJurisdictionGateway" error for Web and CM

Vote:

For reasons I do not understand, when I try to open Commerce Manager or my site locally, I get an error

There is no rate configured for the shipping method Mediachase.Commerce.Plugins.Shipping.WeightJurisdictionGateway, Mediachase.Commerce.Plugins.Shipping.

Full stack trace:

[Exception: There is no rate configured for the shipping method Mediachase.Commerce.Plugins.Shipping.WeightJurisdictionGateway, Mediachase.Commerce.Plugins.Shipping: ]
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.Calculator.DefaultShippingCalculator.GetShippingRate(IShipment shipment, ShippingMethodRow row, IMarket market) +807
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.Calculator.DefaultShippingCalculator.CalculateShippingCost(IShipment shipment, IMarket market, Currency currency) +422
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.Calculator.DefaultShippingCalculator.GetShippingCost(IShipment shipment, IMarket market, Currency currency) +297
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.Calculator.DefaultShippingCalculator.GetShippingTotals(IShipment shipment, IMarket market, Currency currency) +207
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.Calculator.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<GetOrderFormTotals>b__1(IShipment shipment) +73
   System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary(IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) +262
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.Calculator.DefaultOrderFormCalculator.GetOrderFormTotals(IOrderForm orderForm, IMarket market, Currency currency) +356
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.Calculator.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<GetOrderGroupTotals>b__1(IOrderForm form) +73
   System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary(IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) +262
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.Calculator.DefaultOrderGroupCalculator.GetOrderGroupTotals(IOrderGroup orderGroup) +402
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.OrderGroupExtensions.CalculateTotals(OrderGroup orderGroup, IOrderGroupCalculator orderGroupCalculator, ReferenceConverter referenceConverter, IContentLoader contentLoader, ICatalogSystem catalogSystem, IRelationRepository relationRepository, LanguageResolver languageResolver) +84
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.Internal.CartProvider.Save(ICart cart) +67
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.DefaultOrderRepository.Save(IOrderGroup order) +263
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.Internal.CartMigrator.MigrateCarts(Guid sourceCustomerId, Guid destinationCustomerId) +782
   EPiServer.Commerce.Order.ProfileMigrator.MigrateCarts(Guid anonymousId) +326
   EPiServer.Business.Commerce.HttpModules.ProfileModule.Profile_MigrateAnonymous(Object sender, ProfileMigrateEventArgs pe) +259
   System.Web.Profile.ProfileModule.OnEnter(Object source, EventArgs eventArgs) +242
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +139
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +195
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +88

This error appears to me not for the first time. The last time I updated the database from old backups and it all worked, the site and Commers Manager opened. But the error appeared again. I do not understand why it arises, given the fact that I did not make any changes associated with shipping. Just at some point, everything falls and gives an error.

I am using the latest version of Episerver.

Apr 10, 2019 12:38
Vote:

Based on the stacktrace, this happens when your user logs in, the system will try to merge the anonymous cart to the existing cart of logged in user. It looks like you assigned a shipping method id to your shipment which does not have a corresponding shipping method. Without looking into your site, I can't say anything for sure, however. 

Apr 10, 2019 14:30
Vote:

Thanks, Quan. It make sense, now I can at least get caught on something.

Apr 10, 2019 15:05
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.