Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

A/B testing 'Landing Page' KPI - select commerce page.

Vote:

Hi everybody,

As the title suggests, I am trying to implement an A/B testing KPI for a 'Landing Page' but I am restricted to CMS pages only and I cannot set a Commerce page as the 'Landing Page' KPI. Is there anyway to do this? Preferably without resorting to a custom KPI but unless there's a NuGet I'm missing I accept that's probably the only way to do it.

The versions I currently have are:
EPiServer.Commerce: 12.3.0

EPiServer.Marketing.Testing: 2.5.2 (latest)

EPiServer.Marketing.KPI: 2.5.0 (latest)

EPiServer.Marketing.KPI.Commerce: 2.4.0 (latest)

There's also all the dependencies of EPiServer.Marketing.Testing installed with compatible versions found here.

I had initially hoped that installing KPI.Commerce package would extend the 'Landing Page' KPI but that does not seem to be the case.

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jul 31, 2018 18:10
Vote:

I am unfamiliar with A/B testing but it sounds like the property was decorated with attributes to allow PageData only. There is no workaround that I know of but you can make a feature request out of it

Jul 31, 2018 20:11
Vote:

Hi, thanks for the input. I recognise that would have been the case, I didn't really want a 'workaround' as much as I thought there may be an extra package I was missing that added the functionality. I think the answer is to create a custom KPI for landing page that doesn't restrict to PageData only and works more like a standard Page URL picker that has options for CMS and Commerce content.

Aug 01, 2018 15:48
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.