Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Integration with PunchOut system

Vote:

Hi,

Has anyone done an integration with recent versions of Episerver Commerce and a PunchOut system, and if so; how did it go?

Regards

Linus

Jun 15, 2018 4:35
Vote:

Hi Linus,

I'm not sure what you're asking for. Are you looking to integrate with a 3rd party solution like Punchout2Go, or are you thinking of implementing it all in epi?

We have a solution with no 3rd party dependencies supporting both cXML, OBI and OCI which will be available as an addon very soon. If you're curious, drop me an e-mail at mattias.bomelin@knowit.se.

Jun 15, 2018 11:20
Vote:

Thanks Mattias,

This very early in the process, but if we move forward with this and need to know more, I´ll surely send you an email to know more about your upcoming add-on.

Regards
Linus

Jun 15, 2018 11:25
Vote:

Hey Linus,

Did you manage to get that setup and working? I've been looking through a lot of the providers, but there isn't much feedback anywhere, so I'd appreciate to hear yours.

Thanks a lot.

Greetings,
Hana

Mar 24, 2022 16:28
Vote:

Hi Linuse,

We used Vurbis for one of our clients , please check it out. The integration was pretty smooth, I belive they have an app in marketplace as well.

Regards,

Siddharth

Edited, Mar 31, 2022 2:17
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.