Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Is there a Change in ContentArea Rendering (In CMS 11)

Vote:

Is there any change in ContentArea rendering since CMS11. Basically it is a nested ContentArea. Home Page holding a ContentArea and this it holding a Block. Block has another ContentArea with other properties holding other Blocks. Each child block has their own controller and all returning PartialViews.

This code is running fine anything lower than CMS 11 and Commerce 11.4. It srated breaking since I am trying to upgrade to Commerce 11.8 and CMS 11.3.3. My current package looks like 

Thanks for all your help in advance. 

The error I am gettimg is?

The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'EPiServer.Core.ContentArea', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'BaseContentTypes.Models.Blocks.SlideshowBlock'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'EPiServer.Core.ContentArea', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'BaseContentTypes.Models.Blocks.SlideshowBlock'.

Feb 08, 2018 12:38
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.