Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Can I apply multiple discounts using a single promotion code

Vote:

Hi

We have a client that would like to create campaigns where they can enter a single promotion code which will apply multiple discounts. Ideally the promotion code would be set at the campaign level and all discounts associated with that campaign would be applied when applying the promotion.

Alternatively we thought we could setup multiple discounts in a campaign with the same promotion code. I've tried using multiple discounts with the same code but it only applied the first discount. Is there a way to do this?

Episerver version 11.0 

Thanks.

Cheers

Kevin

Feb 15, 2018 5:05
Vote:

I think what would be easiest and should be supported is your second alternative. If it doesn't work, remember to check if the discounts can be combined or not. If they can't then the one that have highest priority will be applied

Feb 15, 2018 8:40
Vote:

Hi,

I agree with Sebastian. I don't see why having the same code wouldn't work, just reading the code it should work unless I'm missing something. So I'd say to first attack the problem assuming it works and something else is preventing the promotion to show. Except for the case above, there are a whole other cases: Why isn't my promotion showing?

Report back whether you found any solution or not! :)

Feb 15, 2018 8:46
Vote:

Ok. Thanks. We'll give it another try with using multiple discounts with the same promo code. It may have been the priority which was previously preventing the other one from being applied.

Feb 19, 2018 1:46
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.