Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Customer Service API's abilities to Associate Orgs to Contacts

Vote:

Looking through this documentation on the Service API for Customers: https://world.episerver.com/documentation/developer-guides/Episerver-Service-API/Customers/#Postcontact it appears to be missing the ability to associate Orgs to Contacts and Contacts to Contacts. 

I see that we can read the associations, but not create them.  Am I missing something?

Can anyone confirm or deny this ability?

Oct 11, 2018 0:45
Vote:

The APIs to handle contact and organization in ServiceAPI are quite limited at the moment. We are going to add more, but it will not happen very soon. If you want to, you can add the APIs your own by adding new controller with desired routes for such tasks

Oct 11, 2018 9:32
Vote:

Thanks QM! That is what we have done in the past and what we were going to resort to if I understood correctly.

Your quick answer was super helpful!

Oct 11, 2018 18:06
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.