Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Catalog UI Not Updating

Vote:

Does anyone else experience the Catalog UI not updating regularly after clicking on catalog items? As we click though products and variants, the main content area that contains the product information and tabs eventually stops updating. The name of the catalog item updates at the top, though. We have to do a full page refresh for the right content to load.

We are on Commerce 11.

Here is a recording of the behavior:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KMSyqKmj6tTmNlNkdRWXNTZ1E/view

Edited, Sep 14, 2017 5:24
Vote:

Do you have any network requests that fail with 500 Internal Server Error? If so, what's the error? Or perhaps is there anything in the javascript console?

Sep 14, 2017 6:41
Vote:

And also check if the websocket is working fine.

Looking into the log file might provide some useful information

Sep 14, 2017 7:02
Vote:

No 500 errors are occurring. In Dev Tools console there are 2 errors that always show on every page load. However, the first couple of times that I click on an item, the UI updates fine.

Here is a screenshot of the console with the 2 errors we always get:

Edited, Sep 14, 2017 17:36
Vote:

I would suggest to turn on client debugging https://world.episerver.com/blogs/Ben-McKernan/Dates/2012/12/Uncompressed-JavaScript-files-for-debugging-EPiServer-7/ - would make the problem much easier to spot.

Sep 14, 2017 17:38
Vote:

Quan,

I turned on debugging. Below is the console output. Any ideas on the error below and if it would have any effect on the UI not refreshing?

Sep 15, 2017 20:05
Vote:

It's not crystal clear, but it seems that the error is from Sharepoint connector. Can you try to remove that and see how it behave?

A more advanced diagnostic is to enable break when exception occurs in the browse console, but that can be complicated.

I would suggest you to contact Episerver developer support service for further assistance.

Edited, Sep 16, 2017 10:42
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.