Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Shipping Discount Without Cupon Code

Vote:

Hi,

I have a problem regarding shipping discount.

I need to implement a shipping discount where discount will be automatically applied when the order value above 99$ .

I have created the shipping discount without coupon code  then it is not working.

I don’t know why.

It is very urgent.

Please give any solution .

Edited, Aug 23, 2017 5:44
Vote:

Are you running IPromotionEngine.Run at some point? Do you use workflows? What promotion system are you using, new one or old one? :)

Aug 23, 2017 20:31
Vote:

Hi,

Thanks for replying .

we are using  IPromotionEngine _promotionEngine = ServiceLocator.Current.GetInstance<IPromotionEngine>();

I think it is the new promotion system.

We have observed that:-

In our case we are using

Discount Type:-Spend for Discount on Shipping Cost

Our goal is to implement a situation where if the order amount cross 99$ then the shipping discount will be some amount or percent.

“No coupon code”

Now what is happening in our case the discounts are working after the order has been completed .

So is there any code needed to run extra to work that discount without coupon code because all other discounts are working fine.

Please help us .Even any checking instruction is valuable for us.

Aug 24, 2017 6:38
Vote:

Hi,

Seeing as it works "after the order has been completed", my guess that you either 

1. are not running IPromotionEngine.Run on your checkout page/cart flow, debug and make sure this is running wherever you don't see the discounts
  2. are not displaying the prices from the cart properly, exactly how are you displaying the shipping cost on the checkout page?
Aug 24, 2017 10:07
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.