Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Editing and displaying informations for physical stores

Vote:

On the current site the sores locations/pages are stored in CMS, one page for each physical store.

The client would like to change that and have an editable field in Commerce Manager to hold that data, and add/edit/delete from there.

I saw that there is a warehouse tab, but I'm not sure if we could add additional informations to that and if we can display those. (ContentController seems to need an IContent to diplay)

Do you know if we could extend/replace the warehouses to something with more details like a description and gps coordinates and then use that to be displayed on the site.

Or should we stick with CMS pages for displaying stores?

Thank you,

Jul 24, 2017 13:26
Vote:

Hi,

Currently that's not something possible with IWarehouse/IWarehouseInventory, but I agree that it would be very nice to have. We can't promise anything at the moment, but we will look into options.

Regards,

/Q

Jul 24, 2017 19:49
Vote:

It is possible to do if your replace the IwarehoseRepository in the container.  You would need to cast to your custom implementation of IWarehouse to get the extra properties.  You would then need to extend the view for warehouse to be able to edit the additional fields.  Probably take a couple days worth of work so not sure if worth it for you

Jul 26, 2017 0:57
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.