Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Dead Locks in Commerce Manager Database

Vote:

Hey guys,

I work for CGI ,we are facing lot of Dead Locks in Commerce Manager Database. Mostly the dead locks are getting in ecf_purchaseorder_Search and ecf_ordersearch Stored procedures. 

As we have almost 8 applications dependent on only one Commerce Manager Application and Database. we are facing lot of Deadlocks issues and SQL Time out issues. 

Currently the issue is when we are trying to open picklist which has more than 8 Orders, it is throwing Exception as "Deadlocked on lock resources with another process". so, we have verified the deadlock in SQLMonitor and we found that its happening on above mentioned stored procedures. 

To Resolve the issue, we have done some research on this resolving these deadlocks coming from stored procedures. So, if we implement "set transaction isolation level read committed" command in Stored procedures and then it would resolve the issues. 

So, my question is if we implement this command in EPI Built in Stored Procedures, will it impact anywhere else. 

Can you please suggest in resolving this Deadlocks issues as we are having 8 applications running on one Database and dependent on one Commerce Manager Application.

Regards,

Arjun K

Jun 30, 2017 21:13
Vote:

I would suggest you to contact our developer support service - as this is pretty much site-specific. We probably need to get a hold of your databases 

Jul 01, 2017 20:07
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.