Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

PurchaseOrder - Modified is older than Created (9.24.1)

Vote:

Since upgrade to Commerce to 9.24.1 from 9.18 ModifiedDate is in some cases older than CreatedDate PurchaseOrders (OrderFormEx). This is the case when a Return is made, but it doesnt seem like we're setting these values ourselves.

Anyone come across something similar? 

Mar 02, 2017 13:39
Vote:

We've upgraded from 9.19 to 10.4.0 and are experiencing a similar issue as well.

But in our case this happens sometimes when the order is placed, no returns involved.

Edited, Mar 10, 2017 14:46
Vote:

<p>I got this answer from the developer support:</p> <p><em>Hi,</em><br /><br /><em>Sorry for the slow progress. I've seen an older bug regarding this which could explain why you have it already in the db, but this was fixed a long time ago:</em><br /><em>COM-362 Create date is changed to current time when update any field</em><br /><br /><em>COM-363 Migrate: Created date change to current time that user upgrade the commerce site</em><br /><br /><em>Both of these bugs are marked as private so can't be found on the site. I wonder if it could be so that you've been affected by these bugs from earlier perhaps?</em></p> <div class="m_-909648275895803333signature"> <p></p> </div> <p>This did not help so much, since the orders/returns are fairly new.</p>
Mar 21, 2017 8:31
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.