Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Multiple Target Markets

Vote:

Hi

We have a client who would like to be able to select multiple target markets for campaigns. I can add a custom SalesCampaign with a multi market property but how can this then be applied to the campaign and discounts?

We're currently using Commerce 11.2.5

Thanks.

Cheers

Kevin

Dec 07, 2017 3:23
Vote:

Hi,

That is not supported out of the box, you would have to implement promotion engine yourself. However this seems to be a fairly common feature request. I will create a story for it and we will see what we can do.

Dec 07, 2017 7:40
Vote:

Great. Thanks. That would be great if this became a new feature of Commerce.

Are you able to provide any guidance on how we can implement the promotion engine ourselves to allow multiple markets until this feature is added to Commerce?

Cheers

Kevin

Jan 29, 2018 20:15
Vote:

Hi,

It actually will be implemented quite soon. But if you are interested in details, I explained how to do it in my book. You can check it out (pretty shameless plug, but you can get a full refund in 45 days if you don't like it)

Jan 29, 2018 22:13
Vote:

Great. Thank you. Do you have any idea on the timeframe when it will be implemented? We have a site going live in a few months which we were hoping to have this functionality available for.

Cheers

Kevin

Jan 29, 2018 22:25
Vote:

I can't say anything for sure, but two months would be a reasonable guess

Jan 30, 2018 20:50
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.