Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Is there any other way to set "cannot be combined with" ?

Vote:

Is there any other way to set "cannot be combined with" in the marketing section? The customer has to many discounts that the exclusions and priority will not load and also when some of them do load I am not able click anyway.

Also I am getting this error sometimes when I try to click on the plus sign.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getChildren' of undefined
    at Object._setSearchTextAttr (/EPiServer/EPiServer.Commerce.Shell/11.2.3.0/ClientResources/epi-ecf-ui/widget/DiscountTree.js:2)
    at Object.set (widgets.js:2)
    at Object._onSearchBoxChange (/EPiServer/EPiServer.Commerce.Shell/11.2.3.0/ClientResources/epi-ecf-ui/widget/DiscountSelectorDialog.js:2)
    at Object. (dojo.js:15)
    at Object._264 [as onSearchBoxChange] (dojo.js:15)
    at Object._valueChanged (widgets.js:2)
    at Object.clearValue (widgets.js:2)
    at Object. (/EPiServer/EPiServer.Commerce.Shell/11.2.3.0/ClientResources/epi-ecf-ui/widget/DiscountSelectorDialog.js:2)
    at Object. (dojo.js:15)
    at Object._264 [as onShow] (dojo.js:15)
Edited, Nov 22, 2017 8:18
Vote:

Why don't they load? What version are you running? There has been some fixes for promotions being slow to load when there is a lot of redemptions

Nov 22, 2017 8:40
Vote:

If would help if you can take a screenshot of the UI you were talking about, the number of campaigns/promotions you have.

And yes the version as Joel mentioned is also very important.

Nov 22, 2017 8:47
Vote:

Absolutely, in production we are running cms version 10.11.0 (test is updated to 10.12.2) and commerce is version 11.2.3 (test is 11.4.0).

I don't know why, because there is to many I think. Nothing happens when clicking the + sign and sometimes I get the error above. I am talking about setting which discounts cannot be combined plus sign. GUI -> https://ibb.co/njOeSm

Nov 22, 2017 9:04
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.