Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Link to CatalogContent from CMS

Vote:

Hi,
I'm new to Commerce and I suspect my question has an easy answer.

From a CMS page I'd like to link to CatalogContent but when using the EPiServer.Url property and browsing the catalog all the CatalogContents are disabled only the NodeContents are enabled.

I figured it might be because they were lacking a controller/view so I tried to create my own content type but CatalogContent is not extendable. Creating a ContentController doesn't seem to do it either.

Is there some way to accomplish this?

Thanks!
/Jonas

Oct 24, 2017 21:46
Vote:

If you want to add a link to a catalog content in a CMS page, use the ContentReference property instead, and decorate it with an [UIHint()] attribute. You can choose all content, catalog content only, node only or entry only, by providing a parameter for that attribute. EPiServer.Commerce.UIHint provides the const you can choose.

Oct 25, 2017 10:33
Vote:

Bingo!

Thanks!

Oct 26, 2017 8:43
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.