Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Drag and Drop sorting in Catalog or any Sorting of Catalog Products in Commerce > Catalog UI

Vote:

EPiServer Commerce Version: 9.15 (started from Quicksilver). 

Our Commerce Admins want to be able to change the ordering of the Products displayed within the Node page.

So far, I know we can sort variants within the Product > Variants tab > Edit Variants.

I was trying to figure out how to achieve sorting of Products at the moment.

The product does not seem to allow drag-and-drop. 

I searched for sorting function and found this user guide mentioning "Sorting catalog entries": http://webhelp.episerver.com/latest/commerce/catalog-management/catalog-entry-activities.htm.

However, I can't seem to find the "Sort" button while in the "List" mode under the selected Node.

Is this something supported on Commerce version 9? Do I need to enable something?

(or am I just blind at the moment?)

Oct 10, 2017 5:57
Vote:

Sorting entries is not properly supported (and available in the UI) in versions older than 11.0.

Oct 10, 2017 7:01
Vote:

Thanks for the clarification. Time for a workaround then. :)

Oct 13, 2017 0:03
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.