Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Checkout workflow - Ignore payment process

Vote:

Hi,

I have upgraded from Commerce 8.16.1 to 9.20 and have in that process encountered a problem with a workflow.

I have earlier ignored the payment process using the following code:

var workflowParams = new Dictionary { { "IsIgnoreProcessPayment", true } };

var checkoutResults = OrderGroupWorkflowManager.RunWorkflow(cart, OrderGroupWorkflowManager.CartCheckOutWorkflowName, false, workflowParams);

This used to work and skipped the payment process.

After the upgrade this does not longer seem to work. After some debugging I found that the following code worked for me:

var workflowParams = new Dictionary { { "PreventProcessPayment", true } };

var checkoutResults = OrderGroupWorkflowManager.RunWorkflow(cart, OrderGroupWorkflowManager.CartCheckOutWorkflowName, false, workflowParams);

Originally I followed this blog post:

http://vu3lo.tumblr.com/post/128295808606/episerver-commerce-cartcheckout-workflow-with

Does anyone know how to do this, and is able to confirm what I did is correct?

Is there a better way of ignoring the payment process in the checkout workflow?

/Mads

Aug 09, 2016 8:36
Vote:

Hi,

I can confirm what you did is correct. "IsIgnoreProcessPayment" is a bad property name (wrong grammar) and it's been obsoleted by "PreventProcessPayment". They have same meaning.

However the old code is supposedly working. We'll see if it was a hidden issue.

Regards,

/Q

Edited, Aug 09, 2016 16:38
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.