Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Marketing[beta]

Vote:

Hi, 

I started looking into Marketing[beta] part and correct me if I am wrong, but does it also require Workflows[beta] ? 
Does this mean I have to rewrite some code regarding running workflows as well ? 
Did I miss anything regarding Marketing[beta] ? Something else that's suppose to be in beta?

Also how do I get campaign information, if there is any created with new Marketing system? Does it still use CampaignManager.GetCampaignDto(); ? 

Using Episerver 9

Best regards
A

May 17, 2016 12:50
Vote:

Hi,

1. Yes - if you are using workflows, you'll have to enable the beta flag (Vnext feature).

2. Basically no, they should work without changing the workflows

3. The campaigns and promotions in new promotion system are content. You can get them by IContentRepository if you have the ContentReference. They have nothing to do with CampaignManager.GetCampaignDto() or the old system whatsoever.

Regards,

May 17, 2016 14:13
Vote:

Thank you for your response. 

Sorry for the late reply, I was on a vacation. 
Best Regards,
A

Jun 09, 2016 10:44
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.