Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Fetch Warehouse Inventory for Catalog in Custom Tab in Catalog Managment > Catalog > Currencies

Vote:

Hi All,

This is Arjun from CGI. We have integrated EPI 7.5 with our application. i have created a custom tab in Catalog Management > Catalog > Currency. Iam able to fetch warehouses in Dropdown. On Selection of Warehouse from Dropdown, i want to fetch Inventory of that selected and warehouse and selected currency . Actually, i have decompiled MediaChase.ConsoleManager.dll and Opened code for Mediachase.Commerce.Manager.Apps.Catalog.Tabs. WarehouseInventoryEditTab code. i have verified the same code for Inventory fetching in Warehouse selection. I have tried to use " CatalogEntryModel model = CatalogEntryModel.GetModel(context);" in my Custom Tab Code. But, the problem is am unable to call CatalogEntryModel from my code. because, " CatalogEntryModel" is declared as "Internal" Access Modifer and Selected Currency Value is stored in Session in CatalogEntryModel. Can any one please suggest how to retrieve Inventory for selected warehouse and currency in Commerce Manager.

Note: Please let me know asap, becuase we are having SEV2 issue, that need to fixed in April 16 Release for PROD.

Many Thanks in Advance.

Mar 23, 2016 18:33
Vote:

Hi,

You can always use IWarehouseInventoryService to get the warehouse inventory, without relying on CatalogEntryModel.

Regards,

/Q

Mar 24, 2016 9:42
Vote:

Hi Quan Mai,

Thanks for your Reply. If i use IWareHouseInventoryService.Get, it accepts CatalogEntryId and Warehouse. So, where do i get CatalogEntryID in CatalogManagement > Catalogs > Currencies. That CatalogEntryId is stored session object which is in CatalogEntryModel

Mar 24, 2016 9:49
Vote:

Hi,

You should be able to get the CatalogEntryId by ManagementHelper.GetIntFromQueryString("catalogentryid");

Mar 24, 2016 10:00
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.