Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Order level discount restricted to a single Catalog

Vote:

I would like to create a discount with a "fixed-$-off", that is restricted to a single Catalog.

The customer can shop products from several catalogs, but only products from a specific catalog should trigger the discount.

And the reward should only be applied to items from this catalog.

I can set the "Purchase Condition" for "OrderForm.LineItems" to a single catalog, but the reward cannot be restricted to a catalog.

It is divided among all lineitems in the Order, no matter what catalog they came from.

The SubTotal per catalog is relevant to the business, so the discount needs to be restricted to that catalog.

Is there any out-of-the-box way to achieve this, or should we look at custom promotion development (https://github.com/episerver/commerce-expression-editor)

/Mads

Aug 03, 2015 12:23
Vote:

Hi

Its seems like it s a promotion thing.
Unfortunately the GUI is huge and complex, be carefull.

Otherwise when the customer add the product to the cart, first you can check from wish catalog the product is and then add the discount, before you add the product to the cart.

Regards
Juan

Aug 04, 2015 10:32
Vote:

If I could just use the "get $ fixed" reward without specifying a set of target SKUs.

Rather the reward should target the entries, that triggered the promotion, and be divided evenly among those.

Aug 05, 2015 0:08
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.